Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ear clip ons with chain set

Hi lovies! I've been busy with these projects these past few days. Today, I'm so excited to show them to you! (^。^)
I made this dangling ear clip ons with chains. I used cute candy shaped beads and silver gray beads that dangles on the end of the clip on...And on the other end of the chain... Is also a clip on. It gives the illusion of having pierced cartilage. And oh, I also made the chains from black wires. I added gems to make them prettier! I also made a matching clip on to make it a set. Look!

             Item code: pinkset

             Item code: orangeset

            Item code: aquaset

           Item code: blueset

            Item code: limeset

I really love them! If you want to purchase them, just send me an email at mayetflores@yahoo.com. Have a great day lovies! \(^o^)/


No comments:

Post a Comment