Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ombre and Dip dyed Shorts

Hi lovies! I've been seeing a lot of ombre shorts everywhere. I must say some are way too expensive for me. I'm a self confessed cheap person...hehe... So I just made my own ombre shorts! So I cut  some of my denim and white pants, and played with the colors I like! Here are some of my ombre shorts... 

I cut down some of my white pants then dip dyed them with these colors...

This one I embelished with gold safety pins... I think it looked good! ♪(´ε` )




With this one, I distressed, then bleached half of my denim shorts first before dip dying it.


This is what my old shorts looked like before dip dying it.  I cut the seams, distressed it, sprayed bleach in some parts, then dip dyed it. 




Here are some pics of me wearing them... Haha! 




I really enjoyed doing these projects. Give it a try, and give you old clothes a new life... (^∇^)

No comments:

Post a Comment